Alright I'll try it tomorrow or Thurs and let you know. I found that if I use Suave to cowash I need a lot but with Healty Sexy Hair Pumpkin condish and Wen I didn't and I was using the latter 2 as both cowash and rinse-out. I only need to cowash 2x a week anyway and I rarely ever low poo. Anything that cuts down my drying time is golden plus I need a lot of detangling so maybe letting the condish sit that long could help.
Originally Posted by Jess the Mess
Try it upside down Jess I'm telling you it makes a difference. Just like the Ice Queen method I totally forgot you were porous! I'm very curious to see how this works for you because Jenn and I are both coarse as well as on the porous side and so far we're the only ones that have been doing this. If I do decide I need more condish after rinsing it's not very much at all and then I keep scrunching while rinsing.
Originally Posted by DEL2C
I've been doing everything upside down since you posted in my thread about what Xcptnl was doing for root volume. So you're spritzing then scrunching the condish in upside down before the shower? Just want to make sure I do it right.

I just had an epiphany but I don't want to guano so I'm off to update my thread.
High Priestess JessMess, follower of the Goddess of the Coiling Way and Confiscator of Concoctions in the Order of the Curly Crusaders