They replied:

Based on your recent e-mail, you would like to know if the Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone ingredient in our Herbal Essences range is water-soluble and if the Herbal Essences styling products in the US will be available in Australia.

We would like to advise you that Dimethicone is washed out after every hair wash, making it water-soluble.

About the Herbal Essences styling products available in the US, we regret to inform you that we are not provided with any information about future marketing plans; therefore, we are unable to tell if and when those products will be available in Australia.

We thank you for your interest in Herbal Essences and we will be glad to share this to the appropriate department so that they may perhaps look at bringing those styling products into the country in the future.

I respect how they took the time to reply with a long informative response to my questions :] However Dimethicone is non water soluble I guess I didn't specifically say if it was water soluble WITHOUT shampoo, so they replied in the best way they could.

Btw, I hope the styling range comes here!! It looks good
xo
~ BIG *sexy* CURLS ~
~~~
Conditioner/Co-wash/Leave-in: Garnier Fructis Nutri Repair/Organic Instinct
Styler: Garnier Fructis 24-H
~~~