From MSN article:
2. She never makes the first move. This issue has been debated to death, and there is no true consensus. But Daily says that she strongly believes women should never, ever pursue a man. Instead, she suggests waiting for the man to initiate and plan dates. Her reasoning: If the woman is always the one calling, she will never know if he is really interested in her or if it's just convenient for him. She may find herself questioning the relationship every step of the way. Men simply aren't programmed to think like that and therefore are better suited to the chase, Daily says.

Her reasoning: If the woman is always the one calling, she will never know if he is really interested in her or if it's just convenient for him.
Isn't is possible it could also be the other way around?........And if a guy never called me with me always calling him I think I would get a signal he's not interested.
She may find herself questioning the relationship every step of the way.
There would be no further step because of "her reasoning" and I wouldn't question the relationship any further. Once receiving the "not interested" signal I'm not going to wait for him and question it any further. I'd rather move on.
"I wish two drinks where always in me......" -Julian Casablancas