Curl Pattern: 2c/b
Texture: fine
Porosity: at least medium
Density: dense (2 strands growing out of each follicle, I'm told)
Elasticity: pretty high
Characteristics: flat top, BSL, tends to poof and frizz, longer layers curliest (or more ringletty), s-waves and some spirals/not uniform, tends toward dryness but much improved since finding the right routine and sticking with it

CG/ModCG/not CG: CG

Hair ingredient likes: not sure, just know which products work or don't
Hair ingredient dislikes: WIND! (is that an ingredient?) -- dries it out & makes it frizz and poof

Hard/Soft Water: hard

HG/Go-to Products: Found a local Deva stylist recently who's terrific so now using all Deva: No Poo, One Condish, Arc Angel, SIF, Mirror Curls (for shine and frizz control)
Average climate/dew points: average So Calif. dew pts. but coastal climate can vary drastically from coastal fog to inland dry heat (when good hair days go bad?)

Fall/Winter combos: Products I'm using seem to work year-round but we don't drastic seasonal differences here
Spring/Summer combos: I'll see what happens this summer with the humidity

Favorite styling techniques and why: Ice Queen method! Other than that, pretty classic CG methods-- squeezing dripping wet hair with hands, then immediately scrunch in SIF and Arc AnGEL, blot with t-shirt, clip crown hair with small clips, air dry as long as possible, at least an hour, then minimal pixie diffuse.
Techniques that didnít work and why: plopping, pineapple, too much diffusing makes frizz. The less I mess the better.

Hair Twins: ?? Still looking. (I'll try to post a pic soon, maybe it'll look familiar.)
2C - fine but lots of it, porous.
Religiously CG since Sept. 2008
Products: for cowash/condish mostly Deva but about to try CJ; lately loving BRHG, new Deva Foam

Last edited by currlybird; 04-01-2010 at 04:06 PM. Reason: Edited because I learned and changed so much now that I have a Deva-certified stylist.