View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009, 06:39 PM   #4
angel29ish

Hi WW! I was using a little puddle of FSG before to mix with BRHG because I could only use a pea size amount or my hair would feel too producty. It really wasn't quite enough to hold, but better than nothing. Too much and...yuk! I've used the AOMM and it was okay, but didn't really wow me. When I read the info about mixing the two, I tried it and was able to use more BRHG and wow, it didn't feel like too much. When I put the mix on my hair, it feels really smooth (slip?). I'm not sure what changes the consistency, but it works. Let me know what you think when you try it.
CCS, I always have to refer back to the acronyms - LOL. I know what you mean about the pictures. I like to see the results when something is working too. I just can't seem to get a good one, but will keep trying .
LI-GDLI, Abba PGC, CJRehab, CF,SG & BCLI, Jasmine's, Bellacurl, SS, Shescentit, DE Coconut, MD, Oyin
Styler-FSG, Re:coil, CJCCCC lite & CIAB, Komaza CCP & CS, DB, BRHG, Joiwhip/gel, Ecostyler, Boots, SS, Gel-les'c, DMMCG, KCSS
Too many others to list!
angel29ish is offline   Reply With Quote