Hair Biography

Curl Pattern: 2a, some b?
Texture: fine
Porosity: med
Density: medium
Elasticity: low/normal
Characteristics: flat top/no root curl, easy to straighten or encourage waves, blonde hilights and lowlights in front and crown (natural underneath), weak wave pattern.

CG/ModCG/not CG: Just beginning a ModCG. (last week) I am a total newbie and I read this site every day for help. I am off silicones which is hard for me because I truly miss my Garnier Fructis pomade for finishing. But I hate that it is next to impossible to wash out.

Hair ingredient likes: silicone
Hair ingredient dislikes: silicone

Hard/Soft Water:? I am on city water.

HG/Go-to Products: currently enjoying Live Clean Fresh Water shampoo, Loreal Vive Pro Nutri Gloss/curly hair conditioner, Alberto Moussing Gel/curls, Loreal Studio Architect texturizing wax, Tresemme extra hold hairspray.

Average climate/dew points: humid in summer, dry in winter (Canada)

Fall/Winter combos:
Spring/Summer combos:

Favorite styling techniques and why:Plopping - I just learned about this and it's giving me waves at the roots! But my hair must be VERY wet and have product in it first. Then I diffuse my hair upright but gently so as to not get too frizzy.
Techniques that didnít work and why: Not ready to do the co-wash thing yet, I think I still have to eliminate some hidden silicones. 2nd day hair will never happen for me! I love the idea but my hair is a flattened mess in the morning.

Hair Twins: Would love to find one. I saw kelneran's photo and my hair looks and sounds very similar. Since I am new I need lots of advice and I will be back with questions, thank you!