View Single Post
Old 11-15-2009, 07:04 AM   #33
rymorg2

Curl Pattern: Everything from 2a to 2c with some 3 thrown in for good measure...mostly 2C
Texture: fine
Porosity: high
Density: thick
Elasticity: low
Characteristics: dry from color treating, very finicky, have to really encourage curl, curl falls out quickly but not as quick as before, easily straightened but it still looks frizzy. There's a fine line between too long and too short for my curls to look their curliest.

CG/ModCG/not CG: Modified to keep both my hair and scalp happy

Hair ingredient likes: Protein AND moisture, I can use heavy butters, etc, but have to use less of them.

Hair ingredient dislikes: cones, other than the few PEG modified ones in the CJ products I use, only occasional sulfates, castor oil, mineral oil, some glycerines

Hard/Soft Water: more normal now that I've moved!

HG/Go-to Products: Almost Any CJ, SS. Theraneem Shampoo/condish. DB Pumpkin condish. Jessicurl Products. Jelly type curl enhancers that also hold mean no hard hold gel anymore! At least for now. My faves are SSCEJ, UFDCM, KCCC, CJ prods.

Average climate/dew points: four seasons so it's always changing; humid summers with high dews and dry winters (though not as bad as some areas) with low dews. Mid dews almost 1/2 of the year

Fall/Winter combos: A little KCKT and any jelly styler mixed with SSCEJ

Spring/Summer combos: Any combo of CJ, SSCEJ, KCCC, EWSAJ. Sometimes will add a hard hold gel...CJCQ was a HG this summer when I tried it!

Favorite styling techniques and why: clipping/diffusing; great curl enhancement, less time to dry. Plopping is working again since my hair is longer now.

Techniques that didn’t work and why: raking doesn't work I have to scrunch for enhancement

Hair Twins: Goobernut and INVU with a newer addition of Hollandcurl (that's similar to what my hair looked like at the start of my curly journey Hollandcurl) and also asianrunner

Cosmetology Educator with sensitivities, eczema and Seborrheic Dermatitis.
Ingredients Maven
Products: Free and Clear sulfate free poo and condish, Theraneem Sulfate Free Shampoo/Condish, Unscented SSCEJ, Coconut oil, Camellia oil, Argan oil
Lady Karaan, High Priestess of Hayr Tretements in the Order of Curly Crusaders
Fotki updated 10/12/10 Password: wavy

Last edited by rymorg2; 10-05-2011 at 05:15 PM. Reason: updating my bio
rymorg2 is offline   Reply With Quote