In the mean time let' just get chatting!!!!

Right now my big problem is hair coming out in what i consider to be clumps when i detangle wet. I can literally just pull my hair out of my head. I don't really comb it in between washes so i'm wondeing if the amount i loose is normal - about a medium size handful at a time.

Any thoughts?
Originally Posted by chenaj
It could be a combination of not combing regularly and your moisture vs protein balance. Does the hair have a lil bulb at one end?

I've found amla treatments and alternating between a moisturising conditioner and a protein conditioner for cowashing has helped my shedding. I only comb on wash days also, with conditioner in my hair. It could be that your hair can't take the wet combing?
Originally Posted by Lyoness
Yessssssss!!!! I have loads of little bulbs of hair at the ends. What is that?????? Why is that????

I have read in other forums that cleansing and/or DT with garlic stops the shedding. I found a garlic shampoo on Amazon but its in the US and i don't feel like paying the postage, additionally i'm just not that keen on rubbing garlic +olive oil in my hair for a DT, no matter how much I'm shedding LOL!!!

Lyoness, my hair is supa dupa protein sensitive,so i dunno if alternating with a protein treatment is a good idea... Alma, i used to use it, but it left bits in my hair nd made my scalp itch....what do you do?
hair type - definately 4a

wash - any baby shampoo

conditioning styler - homemade blend with shea, coconut, avocado mango, plam, castor, almond and essential oils

Hair pics http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlta...ad.php?t=84285