View Single Post
Old 12-03-2006, 07:48 PM   #6
DominicanaHeat's Avatar
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 3,900

Yep, it's calling "wrapping" your hair. I believe back in the day it was called the "dooby"? That's what the female adults in my life called it when I was a kid and started getting my hair wash and set at a Dominican salon.

ETA: I never answered your question! I used to do it when I would get my hair wash and set, like I said above. I never tried it on wet, curly hair though. I used to unsuccessfully do it at home when I would wash, set in curlers and sit under my old hood dryer. Never did work without the blow out the ladies at the salon would do after I sat under the dryer...
3a/3b thick coarse WL dark brown hair. CG/Mod CG since: 5/4/05. Current products: Right now my hair is in such a tizzy over this winter weather we are hving that nothing really seems to be working. I need a haircut.
DominicanaHeat is offline   Reply With Quote