View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 12:51 PM   #65
goobernut

Just a note Alex, I love the GoW skincare! I have super sensitive skin and acne, so its been a nightmare trying to find something to help both, and I'm really glad I decided to try it. Sometimes, it seems as if its expensive for the size bottle you get, but then I use such a tiny amount of everything. Literally her sample sizes have lasted me months. I've made several orders and I'm very happy with the quality of everything.

I've gotta make another order -- I've been thinking of getting the blueberrry hair serum with flaxseed gel in it

oh oh oh, and if you have any questions, feel free to get on the forum -- they are extremely helpful there and they have never steered me wrong

Hot and Humid SpaceCoast area of Florida * Fia 2cFi, fine texture, med porosity CG 5-29-09 * My hair loves protein! Currently using : Curlisto Bio-Gel Mousse, CJ DFCC, KMFUM, BHRG, Spiral Solutions -- Everything!!! Coconut Oil Pre-Poo, once a month Hard Water shampoo. Avoiding Glycerin in finishing products.

goobernut is offline   Reply With Quote