Hair Biography

Curl Pattern: mostly 2c mixed w/ 2b and 3a
Texture: medium to coarse
Porosity: not sure...maybe normal to high
Density: medium/thick
Elasticity: normal I think
Characteristics: less curl/flatter on top, easily weighed down, prone to surface frizz, uneven curl pattern, easily manipulated (straight or curly)
CG/ModCG/not CG: modified CG

Hair ingredient likes: AVG, still researching
Hair ingredient dislikes: again still researching, I know Biotera curl creme was not my friend- FRIZZ CITY

Hard/Soft Water: hard

HG/Go-to Products: Biotera leave-in and gel, LOOB, HESMU, AVG for touch-ups

Average climate/dew points: 60/70 dews in summer, 20/30 dews in winter. Gotta love New England!!

Fall/Winter combos: thicker more substantial conditioners and products
Spring/Summer combos: thinner, lighter conditioners and products

Favorite styling techniques and why: plopping with flour sack towel (promotes curl and less frizz), diffusing w/ cup-like diffuser (again promotes curl pattern), clipping roots for volume, gel is a must or no curl, apply product to very wet hair, satin pillowcase to reduce frizz, no touching freshly washed hair until COMPLETELY dry
Techniques that didnít work and why: microfiber towels (too much frizz), combing in product (pulled out curl and less clumps), pinapple-ing works so-so

Hair Twins: LC is a definate candidate....still looking for that special someone! hee!
2b/c, medium/high porosity, medium/coarse texture
Current HG: Kinky Curly errythang, GVPCB, LALSG

"I will never be the woman with perfect hair, who can wear white and not spill on it."