View Single Post
Old 12-04-2006, 06:04 AM   #7
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 81

yeh thanks, i think its called a wrap
but i seriously dont see how it is suppose to make hair softer
one of my curly haired friends used to do it, and she said her hair was so soft n silky
ill try it and see if i like it
kurlz is offline   Reply With Quote