Ooooh!!! This is gonna be a fun thread!!!

My Hair Biography
CG/Not CG/Mod CG: Not CG
Type: Oily
Curl Pattern: 2c
Texture: Fine/Medium
Porosity: Medium
Density: Medium
Elasticity: Medium
Characteristics: Espresso brunette, tight waves, lightweight, maintains style well, low maintenence, red highlights show when light (not florescent light) reflects off of it, prone to tangling, prone to frizz

Hair ingredient likes: Shea butter, tea tree, peppermint, aloe, avocado oil, olive oil, palm oil, floral extracts, fruit extracts, glycerin, water-soluble silicones, vegetable extracts, sea salt

Hair ingredient dislikes: Mineral oil (if used long-term), non-water-soluble silicones, the CG method (my hair is WAY too oily for that)

Hard/Soft water: Hard

HG/Go-to products: GF Triple Nutrition, HE Long Term Relationship, HE Hello Hydration, Any of the HE gels and spray gels

Average climate/dew points: Always changing with the seasons

Seasonal combos: Summer: HEBE gel, Winter and fall: HESMU gel and spray gel, Spring: HETT gel and HETMS spray gel

Favorite styling techniques and why: Washing the night before so I don't have to worry about waiting for my hair to dry - I can just flip it around! Also, I use gel when I get out of the shower and refresh with spray gel, and before bed I tie my hair into a bunch of scrunchies and then take them out in the morning.....when dry, I usually just spray, finger comb, and go.

Techniques that didn't work out and why: Diffusing - it made my hair a frizzy and matted mess, pineappling - ponytails make my hair tangly because I'm always active, drip drying - too clumpy and no separation whatsoever, the CG method altogether - my hair is too oily for it and it gave me greasy hair and dandruff.

Hair twins: Possibly E2e

"Smile...just do it."

3aMii, medium porosity, medium to low elasticity

Shampoo & Conditioner: HE Hydralicious Featherweight
Styling: HETMS Spray Gel and Finishing Touch Cream
DT: GF Triple Nutrition

Last edited by NoraCurl; 01-15-2010 at 09:25 AM. Reason: Change in texture, type of haircare method, and products