Results of trying the S&C method for the first time tonight after my workout:

First thing I noticed: I need a fluffy terry bathrobe for this technique. I put on a silky robe and soaked my shoulders with the spritzing and was very cold while I sat with the conditioner on my hair.

Second thing: I shouldn't use a sweet-smelling conditioner while I sit with it on my hair while I eat dinner. My olfactory senses were confusing my gustatory senses!

But overall, my hair felt extra soft and slippery in the shower when I rinsed out the co (CJ H&B Deep Fix). I co-washed with Suave Naturals Coconut, rinsed, shook out a little water, smoothed a little AOMM on, squeezed out water with a flour sack towel, plopped, and am airdrying. I'm hoping for Del-like waves before bed.

I think this method helps the hair soak up the conditioner better. Thanks Del!
Knightess Firmus Aurum, Maid of the Mitten, Slayer of Dissertation Dragons in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
2b/medium; CG 5/20/09
Wash, co-wash, co: Queen Helene Royal Curl Shampoo / Conditioner, Kiehl's Amino Acid Shampoo / Conditioner, Redken Fresh Curls Shampoo, CJ Daily Fix,
Tigi MM
Stylers: Sally's Neutral Protein Filler as spray, Queen Helene Royal Curl Creme, LALSG
Techniques: Plop and Diffuse
Hair bio: http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlta...4&postcount=97

Last edited by solidgold; 11-23-2009 at 07:54 PM.