Tried this with my little girl and it worked fantastic! I had done it over the Summer with not so good results but I used too much condish by accident. Then I just figured it was a porous thing anyway so I didn't try again.

She's 2B/3A fine haired and her curls are full, defined & gorgeous using S&C. It hasn't looked this curly & defined since the Summer!! It sure makes doing her hair a heck of a lot easier too. I was able to detangle most of her hair after thoroughly spritzing and adding EO Vanilla Citrus. I was generous with the LI instead of adding additional condish because her hair is fine & it worked really well. I'm not sure about the drying time because her hair dries fast anyway. Plus I use CJ AF on her hair and that makes it dry faster too for some reason.
Discovered CG 2007

2C Fia BSL/Thick/Med-Coarse/Low(crown)-Normal Porosity Protein and Oil Sensitive

Link-Spritz & Condish Washing

I'm aCurlJunkieJunky

My hair LOVES Coconut DESPISES Soap Bars

CJRehab or H&B Fix, Deva NO POO, EO Rose & Cham POO & Condish, CJ CurlFix, CJ Pattern Pusha, CJ CIAB, SS FHG, KCCC, BRHG, AG Mousse Gel, ACV Rinses,Shikakai Conditioning Hair Rinse.

Last edited by DEL2C; 11-25-2009 at 07:32 PM.