Oh my gosh. It is amazing to read these posts because I have been having the same problem and my doctor thought I was crazy. I have been on the pill (Lo Ogestrel) for about 6 months and I noticed my hair started falling out horribly and losing a lot of its curl. It took me about this long to realize it started when I started taking the pill. I have been on Depo Provera for only a couple weeks and my hair isn't falling out anymore. I know a lot of women have concerns about the shot but it works great for me. You don't have to worry about taking it everyday and I don't get periods when I get the shot every three months (I've been on it before). A lot of women are afraid of weight gain but I say they are just blaming it on laziness. If you eat healthy and exercise hormones shouldn't make you gain a huge amount of weight. I have also heard that IUDs produce less hormones so that might be worth exploring for some people. I highly recommend trying Depo Provera if you are having problems with your hair. It may not be for everyone but I love it!