How odd. Bounce and I see Kwame's handling of Omarossa completely differently. I don't remember him doing anything last week to correct the situation or get Omarossa in line. Did I miss something?
Originally Posted by sdcurly
Exactly! Rather than calling her out and focusing on what she did wrong, he just fixed the situation, and I'm sure intends to deal with her later. He needed to get the job done, and it seems like he did.
Originally Posted by bounce
I agree that Kwame's simply correcting the situation and letting her know that she should have told them about any business-related calls was a far savvier way of dealing with the mishap than creating a brouhaha and risking further alienating Omarosa, who frankly is volatile and capable of doing further harm if publicly humilated over her lie. He knows how she operates. It looks as though he is entrusting her with less important tasks and has Troy watching over her at this point too, which is a smart move. Kwame is a cool laid-back guy, but I don't think he's a chump. He seems like the type who, in a real-world situation, if he needed to, would take you away in private, smile, say its nothing personal and then fire you on the spot.
3b/c and outta control