I don't think Kwame did anything to deal with Omarosa either. He spoke with the woman Omarosa was obnoxious to, but didn't help out either, until Jessica was already lost.

A good leader would have seen Omarosa was messing up, and done it himself from the beginning. Had I been Kwame, I would have called up Trump and asked if I was allowed to fire one of my team members. If not, she would have been given quiet time in a corner the rest of the activity anyway.

I *like* Kwame, and think he's going to win. But I wouldn't want him as my boss. He's too busy trying to be friendly to everyone to truly lead.

Bill isn't someone I'd necessarily want as a friend, but I think he'd be ok as a boss. It depends, though, on how arrogant he becomes. His arrogance was showing from the small amount they showed of his task so far. If it gets worse.....could be ugly!

Depending what happens with the golf tournament, so far I think Bill should win, based on everything leading up to the last task. I think Kwame will win because people like him, though, and Bill is not endearing himself to Trump's people, while Kwame is. I think they're the ones who are going to decide how the guys do.
The pews never miss a sermon but that doesn't get them one step closer to Heaven.
-Speckla

But at least the pews never attend yoga!