I really like both these guys, but I think Kwame deserves the prize. Bill is a great guy and a fabulous worker and gets things done, yadda yadda but frankly I would never want to work for him. He does not inspire his underlings to want to do a fantastic job. He is too jittery, nervous and wears his annoyance on his sleeve. He was very brusque (and borderline rude) when speaking to that woman about the storage issue. He has his hands in everything and micro-manages. He would be fine in a managerial position but as CEO, no -- he just stresses himself and everyone else out. Kwame knows how to keep his cool, inspires confidence in his workers and is excellent in face-to-face meetings with clients. His skill in dealing with The Donald in the boardroom along with his great relationships with his team members is what got him in the final two. I think those are the most important qualities in a leader. I like the way he handled Omarosa because he knows exactly how volatile she is and knew that harshly reprimanding her in front of the others was going to be detrimental to the entire team's effort. He is not the innovator that Bill is but I don't think that a CEO necessarily has to be.
Originally Posted by GurlwithCurls
Yea, what she said.

I seriously can't speak today!