do u guys have any good MOISTURIZING CONDITIONERS?????(nothing that has to be purchased online)
Originally Posted by kacie_luvs
I co-wash with V05 Strawberries & Cream moisture milk (that stuff is awesome, and it smells good) and deep condition with Organix Olive Oil Replenishing Conditioner and Castor oil.

I'm in my 6th month, and loving every minute of it. Washing my hair is no longer a chore (because I just let it air dry, and I don't have to flat iron it afterwords) and I think my hair is loving that the torture sessions (when I used to go get a perm) are over. And my wallet is loving that the stuff I use now isn't that expensive, and I don't have to go to a stylist. And I'm loving that I won't ever have to go sit in the hair salon for a couple of hours ever again From now on, the only time I go to the stylist is when I want something done that I can't do.
Originally Posted by Muz
thankx i have an untouched bottle of the olive oil conditioner in my closet i'll try it out with some castor oil(i never thought about adding oil)...but do u mix the castor oil with the conditioner?
or do u put on the conditioner and then put the castor oil over it?
DEALING WITH LIFE DAY BY DAY...
TRANSITIONG IS HARD!! BUT.I LUV MY HAIR
HAIR TYPE:4a EVERYWHERE!!!!
fine in the front;thicker in the back...
Last relaxer:May 9th.09
Currently 7 months post (going by every 4 weeks)
in kinky twists indefinitely

Last edited by kacie_luvs; 11-28-2009 at 06:32 PM.