View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 12:53 PM   #4
goobernut

I'm waiting for tomorrow, so I might add to this list

PM Round Trip (got it free with my Ulta rewards woot!) -- my hair dresser used this on me, and I'm really digging it for all in one. I just use a leave in, and then this, and nothing else. I got the tiny sample size one at the salon to try and I've used it quite a bit. Kinda nice. ooooh and as a christmas present to myself I got the Smashbox palette! I'm so excited!!

CJ haul -- got one of each of the new stuff, except the smoothing condish. It said best for thick hair, so I'll take that as an excuse to avoid.

Gonna order from Hairveda tomorrow.
The moist condition pro and the Vatika frosting. prolly gonna get some of the pur whipped butter/cream/shea or something too.

That's it. I need to order from GoW tomorrow too.

Hot and Humid SpaceCoast area of Florida * Fia 2cFi, fine texture, med porosity CG 5-29-09 * My hair loves protein! Currently using : Curlisto Bio-Gel Mousse, CJ DFCC, KMFUM, BHRG, Spiral Solutions -- Everything!!! Coconut Oil Pre-Poo, once a month Hard Water shampoo. Avoiding Glycerin in finishing products.

goobernut is offline   Reply With Quote