View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 01:14 PM   #19
chenaj

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanCurly View Post
Dear chenaj,

I'm glad the garlic treatment worked for you! But it's impossible not to shed at all. We lose about 50-100 hairs a day.
And if your hair is MBL - OMG, that's awesome - and you only detangle once a week a pingpong ball amount of shed hair doesn't sound much to me.
Curlynikki recently did this post about shedding after a pregnancy. Maybe you will find some helpful tips there, too.

Do you have a fotki?
Hi German Curly!
You know what really freaks me out is the fact that i can just pull strands of hair out from my ends - that's what i call shedding. I know, we "shed" 50-100 hairs a day, but its the additional hairs that just come away with frightning ease in my hands when styling or detangling that i find problematic. Does anyone else have that issue?

I had a fokti, but then i got an automated message saying my account had expired????? I'll have to check if its still active - if i can remember the password!!! LOL

So, since the garlic-henna treatment, less strands come away in my hands, but i still have a long way to go. Plus, apparently breastfeeding can add to the shedding!

wash - any baby shampoo

conditioning styler - homemade blend with shea, coconut, avocado mango, plam, castor, almond and essential oils

Hair pics http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlta...ad.php?t=84285
chenaj is offline   Reply With Quote