Just curious to know if there are any of you out there!

Chena.j
Originally Posted by chenaj
Hi everyone,

I'm based in London and I have kinky/curly hair. After reading (and rereading) all the threads on hair type I am still confused lol! But from looking at foktis I would say I am a 3c/4a with porous hair that is now almost apl stretched.

I've been natural off and on for 15 years but have been lured by texturizers in the past (lies, don't do it!). This time its been 3 years since gave up on the hype and I am better informed and determined to stick natural!

V. interesting about shedding after preg. I have a 6month son and my hair didn't shed noticably more during or after birth. But my skin, oh no! I was a scaly lizard woman after he was born.

Happy to connect to other Euro 4a's. We can't get the same products as in the US and the weather is a whole different story! I have some henna to trade which I will describe in a separate post.
Originally Posted by catgurl
Welcome Catgurl!
I too have been natural for 15 years on and off and have been totally natural for the last 5!

You know, i had no shedding with my first preg, only with my second.

V. intersting you should mention the weather. I read someting somewhere a few years ago about using products for skin and hair that are made with local/ regional ingredients because they respond better if you do. It was really interesting. I'll try and find it again and post the link.
hair type - definately 4a

wash - any baby shampoo

conditioning styler - homemade blend with shea, coconut, avocado mango, plam, castor, almond and essential oils

Hair pics http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlta...ad.php?t=84285