I had a lot of OC problems last winter and I'm a little scared of that so I'm still shying away from my heavier condish. Maybe I need to add DTs back in first. I stopped DTing ages ago and I think I need it again. Thing is I haven't lost any curl and my hair never feels dry. IDK. Maybe I need a trim. It's been 5 months since my last Deva cut and when I went to my old stylist for color last week she said I needed a trim. I don't want to go back to my Deva stylist (she took 4 inches off last time when I asked for a trim) and my other stylist always cuts wet, uses a razor, etc. I really don't want to go to someone new

Goober are you DTing?
Originally Posted by Jess the Mess
I hate when the stylist doesn't listen to you. Its so iffy too, because one time they will pay attention and give you the most perfect cut, then next time their mind is somewhere else and you get weird hair. I know they are people and not perfect, but man, its me who has to live with it for months.

Anyway, I'm only sorta DT'ing. Half-heartedly I guess. In the shower, I can't get conditioner to stick. It rinses almost completely clean. Then, when I do find a conditioner that sticks, like the Hairveda Pro, my hair is kinda limp. However, I think I'm starting to see that its just gonna be limp all the time in the winter lol. I don't know if the hairveda is what was making me stringy though. Oils tend to do that. There are oils in hairveda, but they are at the bottom of the list so, I didn't think it would make that much of a difference.

I've got a few good DT's now due to some swapping heh, and so I'll start being a little more regular with the DT's and see if that works.

Oh, and if you DT, and then lo-poo it out, do you think that's wasting the DT, or is that fine? Most of the DT's are so heavy, I can't just rinse them out. I'd have a greasy stringly limp mess.
Grand Goobah Caedran, Aqueous Infusion of Demulcents, Order of the Curly Crusaders

Fia 2cFi, fine texture, med porosity CG 5-29-09 * My hair loves protein! Currently using : DermOrganics Shampoo and IHM, G2B Kinkier Mousse, Re:Coil VMM, Anything Spiral Solutions! MO Sealing. Coconut Oil Pre-Poo, once a month Hard Water shampoo. Avoiding Glycerin in finishing products.