Quote:
Originally Posted by AmmerieDrifts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hnyhps
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medussa
Quote:
Originally Posted by munchkin
Apparently, she wasn't a plant... just a whacko.
Sad isn't it? I'm watching Trump right now on the Today show and he said that Kwame's handling of Omarosa was responsible for his firing.

I liked Kwame a lot. Part of me wanted him to win, because he seems like a great guy. But I'm not sure I'd like him as a boss. I don't like to be micro-managed (or hyper-jittery bosses), but I do like some direction. I would feel anxious working for Kwame.

I'm having some really negative feelings toward Omarosa right now.
Did Kwame know he could fire her? I didn't know they could, b/c she would have been gone. She was to busy trying to smooze w/ Jessica and her people. WRONG! That is Kwame's job.
Yeah, Kwame said he didn't know -- I didn't know either. I felt bad about that, but he probably wouldn't have fired her anyway, unfortunately. They should've made it clear that the leaders had that option.
someone on another board said he should have taken the initiative and worried about whether it was wrong or not. They had a perfect analogy. It was something about, it is better to be sorry than beg later. I thought that was a good point. I never would have thought about that.
Now they gotta split 'cause the Bronx ain't fit
For a kid to grow up in
Let's find a place they say, somewhere far away
hnyhps is offline   Reply With Quote