I hate when people say "anyways" - and I hate it more when they put it in print!

This one is hard for me to describe, but I cant STAND it when someone is speaking and their voice rises (in tone, not volume) a bit at the end of the sentence. It makes everything sound like a question. Same goes for draging out the last word of their sentence. It makes my butt puckerrrrr.

Loud noises have always bothered me - it's the one stimuli that really sends me over the edge. I'm not sure which higher power is responsible for deciding that I would be a good candidate to mother twins. Twins with ADD. Really?

Along with the loud noises are the unecessary noises. Grunters, loud yawners. It's almost like invading my personal space - keep it to yourself! The absolute worst sound is when someone sniffs hard (snorts) and then closes their throat to stop the air. I can almost picture the mucus pooling in their throat. EWWWW!

When people walk around with their bluetooth stuck to their head. What the h#ll? Are you really that important?

Reading through these is cracking me up!
If you focus on the negative not only is that what you'll see, that's what you'll be.

Last edited by * Willow *; 12-05-2009 at 07:56 AM.