Love, thy name is KCCC. I found this for only $18.99 (normally $26) at Whole Foods near me, and decided that if I didn't like it, I could always swap it.

So, from start to finish: I used what felt like a ton of AOGBP, because I thought my hair might need some protein. I left that on for approximately 6 to 8 minutes, then rinsed. My hair felt a little dry, so I applied some GFTN (rake, then sprunch upside down) left that on for about 5 minutes, and rinsed upside down. I then sprunched out the excess water, and used a pea-sized amount of GFTN as a leave-in on my canopy. Then I held my breath, and applied the KCCC in four sections, sprunching it in. I then sprunched in about a nickel's worth of HETT gel. I plopped for about 20 minutes, then discovered that my hair was still W-E-T wet, and diffused 90% of the way. In about another 20 minutes, I SOTC.

I adore it. It's picked my waves up in a way that my beloved HETT just hasn't been doing this week. It's true, it did take a longer plop/more time diffusing to get it to set, but I've got root wave again!

I'm going to sleep on it, so I'd imagine I'll need a refresher in the morning. But here are some pics! My hair feels moisturized, touchable, and not product-y (though I was afraid I may have used too much KCCC). The crunch sprunched out nicely, and my hair seems happy.

The only real downside is that it takes longer to diffuse. But I think I can live with that!
Originally Posted by finaleofseem
That's awesome! Yep KCCC is known for long drying times..I'm so glad you got it to work for you and the price is great too! woohoo!!! Looks great!
FIA 2c/3aFi

Done experimenting! Loving Spiral Solutions products!

Blog: http://thewavytales.blogspot.com/