https://www.getsmoothaway.com/ver44/index.asp

I am really hairy and I finally tried these and they work!!!! I do my legs once a week and my arms and upper lip maybe once every 3 weeks. The 1st time you use them you may have to cut the longer hairs and it may take longer to rub the hair away but maintenance is quick. Waxing is a mess and my hair would grow back in just a few days. I think most drug stores have these in the "as seen on TV" section.
Originally Posted by Heather0kay
Yea these do work. I've tried them on my legs. I use the Hairoff one instead tho. It's more grainy so you have to be careful to not burn yourself while you are circling. IMO, it works faster then the SmoothAway. I found myself circling FOREVER with the SmoothAway. SmoothAway you can find in most drug stores like CVS, in Bed Bath and Beyond, "As Seen on Tv" stores, and i'm sure in many other places. I got the HairOff at Ulta.
para los gustos se hicieron los colores

i has no hair type? (medium, f-iii), normal porosity, LOW elasticity.
CG journey began 2/8/09 - 4-08-09.. and then mod cg 4/14/09 -... 03/02/10- Barely CG but I like CG products
wash with Low Poo or Poo
condition with GVP Conditioning Balm or CJ BC Daily, Loreal Color Vive for Color Treated Hair Thats Normal
Leave ins- Garnier S&S; Marrakesh oil
style with - Ohm SHP; KCCC- BRHG or Boots- KCCC- BRHG; CIAB; CCCC
Protein- GVP Joico K-Pak
Play with ACV