Ugh i hate when ppl touch my hair too , i remember years ago i was at a amusement park and felt something or someone touching my hair from behind ( back then my hair was down to my butt ) , i turned around cuz i thought it was a friend that was waiting with me in line 4 the ride and two girls were like sorry had to touch your hair of curls , so pretty , is it natural or perm ? i was like natural and moved further away , my friend couldnt believe strangers would touch my hair without asking..or i get friends who pull on my curls too and didnt understand why i would get mad at that..now that im older the only ppl that can touch my hair are my neices lol..i just cant go up to someone and touch their hair period , i find it just plain rude ..i just compliment on their hair and thats it. until u have a head of curls ppl wont understand the concept of *dont touch the curls/hair period *.
Modified CG-Use Low Poo
Use Suaves & VO5 Condish For CG-Honey+ Condish=My curls are loving it!
*Suave gels ( love crunchy gels )*My HGs-Re:coil, Jessicurls , Boots , Loreal Spiral Curl Mousse, Tigi Amp*

*~Show Your True Beauty Cuz Curls Rock!~*