View Single Post
Old 12-26-2009, 10:45 AM   #49
Alexjoujou

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marah Mizrahi View Post
The Rabbi's Daughter: Sex, Drugs, and Orthodoxy by Reva Mann (book was absolutley hard to put down.. I read this book to my husband when he was on vacation from work. We both loved it.)

Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov (I still think one of the best books written)

Lo's Diary by Pia Pera (great book from Lolita's perspective)

The Black Dagger Brotherhood series by J.R. Ward (one of the best paranormal romance series I have ever read..every single book is so hard to put down.)

The Alex Cross Series by James Patterson (I can't get enough of this series and when a new Alex Cross novel comes out.. I HAVE to have it the day it comes out or darn near close to it.)
Agree with the last 2! (haven't read the others but they'll go on my list now!)

I'll also add the Dark Hunter series by Sherilynn Kenyon and the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich. The former paranormal but absorbing for trade fic and the latter pee in your pants funny--I did not want to put either of these down!

If you like suspense put this one on your calendar for Feb 2010: They Never Die Quietly by D.M. Annechino. It's not yet released (amazon encore edition so you might be able to find a copy somewhere since it was published at one time). I am not kidding this book gave me heart palpitations! Seriously. Serial killer novel--it's kind of gruesome but I literally could not put it down. Amazing book!

Done experimenting! Loving Spiral Solutions products!

Blog: http://thewavytales.blogspot.com/
Alexjoujou is offline   Reply With Quote