The medium flat rate starts around $11-$12 so she would still be paying around the same amount for her shipping. You could contact her and ask if she could ship by Parcel instead of priority. It will save you some money on shipping but take a little longer.
Originally Posted by CoilsKinksCurls
Yea, I felt the same way about shipping rates; I thought they were all way too high and I was getting ripped off. However, my mom ships me stuff a lot, and every time she does I have to hear about how Priority Mail rates for boxes now start at like, $9-10. If you live further away from the shipper it's also going to be more, and most of my products end up being shipped across the country.
Originally Posted by ellepixie
Well the owner lives in the county next to me and every order that I have done(5 now) has cost me 5.50-6.50 depending on how much I buy. Qhemet lives in the same county and if I wanted that shipped it was the same price.

But either way maybe ask if there's other options.....she's obviously willing to do what she can for her customers.
Last relaxer: January 08

BC: December 08

First and only time going natural
Holy Grails
*Terressential Pure Earth Hair Wash*Curl Junkie Deep Fix* Curl Junkie Smoothing Lotion* Tresemme Naturals(Moisture)* Vo5 Kiwi Lime Clarifying Poo/Elucence Moisture Balancing Poo* Komaza Care Jojoba Hemp* Oyin Burnt Sugar

FOTKI!

Follow me on Twitter! muffinator22