My hair is driving me nuts! I follow modified CG and plan on going even MORE CG once I use up this sulfate shampoo I have.. I have tons of it and it was too expensive to just toss.. and then I'm switching to sulfate free twice a week instead or maybe once a week. This is enough to get out amodimethicone right? I know wavy hair sometimes works with washing more frequently, although I can't remember how often was recommended.. I have some ringlets though! I have like two that almost always form on one side of my head. I have trouble even getting my hair to be wavy in the back (it's a little limp and won't form waves) but I can get ringlets in the front. What gives? I wish I had a whole head of them. Any recs for getting the back wavier? I don't comb my hair, I get out of the shower and put in my leave in, toss my head over and scrunch with La Bella Lots of Curls, then when it gets to be just damp I scrunch in HESMU, flip my head over, and scrunch some more. Then I use a little gel to smooth the frizz on the top of my head. Is it my routine? Should I try plopping with my hair in a MF turban or something? Or should I try a new gel/leave in? I use Garnier Sleek and Shine leave-in and like I said above, La Bella Lots of Curls (contains glycerin high up on the list if that has anything to do with it) and HESMU. I was thinking bout trying Herbal Essences Body Envy because I think I've heard it has better curl formation..but I'm open to any and all suggestions!

thanks!