Curl Pattern: 2b/c, with the odd 3a spiral.
Texture: Medium, some fine.
Porosity: medium-high
Density: medium
Elasticity: average
Characteristics: root clumping is easy, root wave is hard to get. Sucks up moisture and protein, and can take a lot of product without getting weighed down. Straighter in the back. Curlier and ringlet-y in the under layer and around the face. Gets frizzy and BIG in higher dews/humidity unless I use the right products.

CG/ModCG/not CG: ModCG - PEG-modified cones in some products, the occasional low-poo, though Daily Fix is my favorite cleanser.

Hair ingredient likes: Most oils, protein, glycerin, aloe
Hair ingredient dislikes: Mineral oil! Hates it! The jury is still out on mag sulfate.

Hard/Soft Water: Soft, but because of a water softener.

HG/Go-to Products: CIAB, Ecostyler Krystal, CJ Daily Fix, Tresemme Naturals Moisture, GFTN, LALSG, BRHG, CCCC lite.

Average climate/dew points: I'm in the mid-Atlantic region. We see it all, depending on the season.

Fall/Winter combos: Daily Fix, Heavy rinse out (GFTN usually *let's all have a moment of silence for LVPNG*), Lustrasilk, Ecostyler.
Spring/Summer combos: Daily Fix, Tresemme Naturals Moisture, CIAB, Ecostyler, LALSG/BRHG.

Favorite styling techniques and why: Love Icequeen b/c it enhances curl. Same with Pixie diffusing, though I don't do it as often. I almost always scrunch out extra water with a t-shirt before applying product. Plopping can be hit or miss.
Techniques that didn’t work and why: Super soaker method -- pulled out my wave.

Hair Twins: It's my opinion that I'm a cross between: Solidgold, Dark_Waves and Peda. At least, these are the people whose threads I look at when I want to know how my hair might like something.
2b/cMii, medium-high porosity

Likes protein and most oils, HATES mineral oil
Summer Routine
Poo: Tresemme Naturals Nourishing Moisture
Cowash CJ Daily Fix
Rinse out: Tresemme Naturals Nourishing Moisture
Leave In: Tresemme Naturals Nourishing Moisture, SSRPT
Stylers: Ecostyler Krystal, LALSG (in really high dews)
PT: SS Repairing Protein Treatment

Last edited by finaleofseem; 05-31-2010 at 08:41 AM.