I got so sick of my hair tonight. It started out ok and then it went downhill fast. We went to a dinner party and when I got home I looked in the mirror and shrieked!! I told hubby, "why didn't you tell me my hair looked like that???" It was just awful - it went stringy and greasy looking
What must have people thought? They probably thought - doesn't she ever wash her hair. UGH!
So anyway, I couldn't go to sleep with it like that so into the sink once again. This time I used OneC as a co-wash since I already shampooed earlier and instead of using my new aveda products, I sprayed in some SIF into wet hair and then I put in some Arc Angell and diffused dry. I did add a little bit of my scrunch spray (not much tho) when almost dry. Then to touch up my scrunching my hair and fluffing with my hands, I used just a tiny dab of the aveda pomade (mostly just on the ends). Hair looks pretty darn good.
I'll see what happens in the morning. But the be curly and sap moss styling spray are going back tomorrow.
This is the first time I've tried arc angell and I really like it so far - for the first use. I LOVE the smell too.
Trying to decide on the other deva products.... I dont think i can use the no poo since it has wheat amino acids OR is that the same thing as wheat protein?? My hair gets dried out with wheat proteins.

Darby
PW:curlyhaired

Natural hair color - dark brunette
Fine, thinish hair/3a, 3b