View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 07:10 AM   #41
whatsercurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathymack View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsercurl View Post
So if those that tangle a lot prefer slip and those that don't prefer grab, what characteristic(s) makes one tangle more? Maybe that's common denominator.

I think RCC's hair and mine are pretty much opposite in texture and porosity yet we both tangle and get fairy knots.
whatsercurl, I think some of your tangle issues could be frequency of haircut. We have similar hair attributes, but I get my hair cut every six weeks--and never tangle unless I use a product with mineral or castor oil. I don't care about slip or "grab," it makes no difference in how my hair looks or feels.

Hmmm ... I agree somewhat with hair cuts. However, I never have split ends or breakage (my stylist is always amazed - Yay to good products and routines!) when I get it cut which is what I believe a haircut serves to minimize or fix. I get my hair cut about as often as del and IIRC she hardly gets any tangles. Plus I don't notice any difference in tangles after a cut.

I often thought it was because my hair was fine and long but rcc is coarse and long and hers also tangles.

Sorry for all my guano, goob

Curl Fix and Daily Fix are my HGs

Sulphate and cone free since July 2007

wavy/curly fine texture/medium porosity/medium-low density

http://public.fotki.com/whatsercurl/

PW: wavycurly

Seek not to change the world. Rather seek to change your mind about the world.
whatsercurl is offline   Reply With Quote