View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 09:58 AM   #43
goobernut

Whatsercurl -- omg it isn't quano at all!

Its discussion and I love it. I figure its all sorta connected. Really, part of it is just a feel preference Like laura said, she just wants that slick feeling I have also personally wondered what made hair clump vs what didn't. I know now its not just having well moisturized hair, because when my hair was dry and frizzy it clumped better than when it was well moisturized -- so its probably different for everyone.

I'm sure there are tons of factors involved!

Oh and special thanks to those of you who are listing your grabby condishes -- I can't wait to try some and see if the concept works lol!

You know -- it may actually have something to do with positive and negative charges as well (just to throw some more crap out there). I always have a problem with static in the winter. When I would blow dry my hair straight in th winter, I'd have to load it UP with products, just so it wouldn't float into the atmosphere.

Fia 2cFi, fine texture, med porosity CG 5-29-09 * My hair loves protein! Currently using : DermOrganics Shampoo and IHM, G2B Kinkier Mousse, Re:Coil VMM, Anything Spiral Solutions! MO Sealing. Coconut Oil Pre-Poo, once a month Hard Water shampoo. Avoiding Glycerin in finishing products.

goobernut is offline   Reply With Quote