View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 10:24 PM   #27
curlygirlyme

Quote:
Originally Posted by wild~hair View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by curlygirlyme View Post
But there is plenty to go around from both sides and that doesn't make it right. You should really look into it more before stating the the left doesn't do this to the same degree. Liberals are constantly calling anyone who doesn't agree with them gun toting, religious whack jobs, uneducated, rednecks, homophobes, racist, sexist, etc.
Of course there is. But I don't know one single case of a liberal who's been so off-the-charts hostile that they've alienated friends and family. Whereas I know 3 situations, now 4 including myself and my mom, where a conservative has.
Just because you haven't seen it doesn't mean it doesn't happen. I sent something to a friend once that she didn't agree with (she is a liberal) and she chewed me out and said she never want to speak to me again and I was a horrible person. People are sick of the stuff that is going on in DC right now. I can't blame them but it doesn't make sense to follow anyone blindly without thinking for yourself. Sorry about your mom. I listen to both of those people but I refuse to follow either one blindly. There are many times I disagree with them.
curlygirlyme is offline   Reply With Quote