But there is plenty to go around from both sides and that doesn't make it right. You should really look into it more before stating the the left doesn't do this to the same degree. Liberals are constantly calling anyone who doesn't agree with them gun toting, religious whack jobs, uneducated, rednecks, homophobes, racist, sexist, etc.
Originally Posted by curlygirlyme
Of course there is. But I don't know one single case of a liberal who's been so off-the-charts hostile that they've alienated friends and family. Whereas I know 3 situations, now 4 including myself and my mom, where a conservative has.
Originally Posted by wild~hair
Well, I do. Exhibit A: a lib friend who started screaming in the middle of the Metropolitan Museum of Art during what thad been a rather enjoyable day... until she initiated yet another political conversation with two of us who had told her that it's best that we don't discuss politics. She can't tolerate anyone who disagrees with her, because by God, she's right and she's going to hammer us over the head until Hallelujah! we see the light.

I think the entire UES of Manhattan heard her.
The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics - Thomas Sowell