Hello Ladies, I'm pretty much a newbie and I would like some advice. I have now been transitioning for 9mths,and in the beginning of this I did'nt 100% know that I would go on this hair journey until about maybe 3mths in. I did'nt know all of the right and wrong things to do until I discovered these hair boards and YouTube. In the beginning I would flat iron my hair occassionally. I DID'NT KNOW. Furthermore I have discovered that I have straight middle peices all over my head on the strands, I have so much new growth now that I dont want to turn back and I'm beggining to like my new found texture. I have allways had shoulder length hair that I really dont want to cut all off. Am I able to wait until it grows out? Will my new growth grow down the strand and the straight parts grow out and I cut it? My hair looks really weird guys. If I relax again will this remove the problem so that I can start all over? I'm depressed about this. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated you all.
Originally Posted by coco11
Maybe do braidouts or twistouts to camouflage the straight parts until you get enough NG

4b natural