1) I use slippery conditioners that help with detangling. The jilibre comb was causing tangles for me but my Goody comb I have no issues. My hair gets super coily with new growth. My stylist says the curls curl around themselves so I get major knots at times. Applying leave-in close to the roots in that area helps cut down on that.

2) I go about 3-4 months between touch ups. I would like to see how long I can go though. I don't want to risk overlapping. I finally found a stylist who knows hair and listens to me. It's important to know your hair so you can tell your stylist what you need. I wish I could do these myself.

3) I don't use henna or aphogee but I know there is a texlaxed poster here who does

4) My routine is super quick with daily wash and go's. At times I just put it in a pony bush or bun and call it a day.
4a/b Texlaxed hair w/ highlights. Medium texture & high porosity.

HG's: CJ Daily Fix, Bobeam Cheris Hibiscus shampoo bar, KC Spiral Spritz, Knot Today, CJ Rehab, KBB LL Hair Mask, Cassia, KCCC, oil blend of Avocado, Camellia, Jojoba, & Meadowfoam oils

SL APL BSL MBL

Last edited by afrosheenqueen; 01-25-2010 at 08:22 AM.