bump!

this is my second time trying it as a leave in, the first time....well i'd used henna/amla and my hair was acting special.

after harassing alexjoujou tonight lol i cowashed with some vo5, conditioned with lvpng, and used the argan oil one all over with my hair still soaking wet. i combed through and bunned each section, and took each one out and added about a quarter size of fuzzy duck gel and a little bit of clear ecostyler on top. my hair is halfway dry, shrinking (story of my life but ill stretch in the morning) but i have nice, tight shiny curls.

the argan oil one does smell artificial like ajj said, but i do like it! i think i'd need to mix in honey and oil to use as a deep conditioner though.
Originally Posted by empressri

There's an argan oil one now??? I just ordered some from Amazon (nearly $7 including shipping but I figure for the size it's worth it). I didn't see this. Do you like it better than Shea Mango, OOC, tell me more please...

3b/c mix; mixture of fine, med. and coarse texture with med-high porosity

Current HG routine: Tresemme Naturals conditioner; AG Fast Food LI; AG Recoil; CJ CIAB = no crunch, lots of body and awesome definition

Dutchess Daydreamer of the Desert Sands in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

http://public.fotki.com/crazycurlz21/
password:rupert