WW-I'll post so you don't feel so lonely.
Ok is this what guys are talking about or a variation?
Yep, that is it. Like your variations on the tie back and your hair pin updo too. The hairpin updo is pretty much what I was talking about in the other thread. I have always done my updo higher on my head since my hair has always been shorter then yours. I think it is cute on you.

I totally get the boredom. Before I went CG I would fix my hair 5 different ways in a week. I change my hair color every few years. I just went brunette in October and already know my next color is henna red. I own about 30 eye shadow colors and 10 or more shades of lipstick. I just need different. I think I should probably start to force myself to do variations on my curly style so I don't get burned out. I've worn my hair the same way almost every day since the beginning of October.
I'm always amazed by the fact that Jennifer Aniston ate a cobb salad for lunch every single day for the entire run of Friends. It would drive me crazy if I had to do that.
http://pedaheh.blogspot.com/ (a blog to help new wavies, go to the how do I get started page)
2a (nc.com) 2bFi (Fia), very fine, thin, low/normal elasticity, porous, CG, doesn't get weighed down
Cowash: Tresemme naturals
Rinse out/leave in: Renpure Organics (red)
Curl enhancer: FSG
Gel: BRHG, Salon care aloe, Ecostyler Krystal (normal dews)
PT: ION effective care, IAgirl's gelatin PT
Low Poo: renpure (red), Ion swimmers