View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010, 12:54 PM   #6
SusieQin

Peda great articles! I don't know why I haven't snooped in the article section of this website! LOL just one of those face-palm moments.

When I get home I'll compare some of my old -cone products to it! I also have some "Organic" shampoo and conditioner I picked up from the market a long while ago.

Alex, thanks for that tip. I haven't tried this theory yet but it maybe an experiment that'll come down the line. I'll deff. search posts about swimming and being CG.

Oh BTW Alex, your blog = life saving. Between you and miss kay I'm in hog heaven with product shopping.

When I do my next round of sampling I will make sure I add your suggestion.

Lastly an update, the ends of my hair are still hanging stong! My hair hasn't lost as curl as it has before and I've been running all over the place today. ^.^

Favorites: CJ Daily Fix, CJ Rehab, Anything Spiral Solutions, Darcy Botanicals Pumpkin Seed

New Goals To restore my hair after dying it twice in two weeks. Learning more about products found in the stores to fit my tight budget. I'm still working on trying to grow out my hair.
SusieQin is offline   Reply With Quote