View Single Post
Old 01-30-2010, 08:04 PM   #32
wavy wonder

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatureWaves View Post

My "boys" Bandit and Cocoa. They are litter mate brothers. Now 12 years old. Cocoa is a diabetic.

Pretty my calico. She was a stray that came with 4 kittens. We found homes for the kittens, but kept Pretty with us.
She lives indoors, but still enjoys going out in the gardens with me.

This is Boots, another stray that decided we provide good meals. He lives in our garage and loves being outside in
the summer laying under a plant or tree.

And the last one to join our clan...

Mittens! She is still a bit on the wild side, but took a liking to Boots, so she lives with him in the garage and roams our
yard when the weather's nice.

I love seeing everyone's pets. The world is a better place because of the animals that share our lives.
cute kitties. Boots looks like my childhood cat, spot. Spot was a huge biatch. She didn't want anyone looking at her or touching her. She laid under my parents bed every day. You'd have to sneak up on her if you wanted to pick her up. since when we found her she was an outdoor cay, my p's never declawed her and those claws her a "B". I got clawed many o' times. She loved the outdoors. She was a who-ore though. Got knocked up on a one night stand and was always outside fighting. she would come home early in the morning to sleep and have scraps all over her body. She was a real partier.
wavy wonder is offline   Reply With Quote