Thanks for your explanation, Cynthia. I do one question about the Ouidad cut vs. other cuts: why does it seem sometimes the ends are much thinner? Is it a styling issue? And can you wear a Ouidad cut straight?

I had my haircut at Christo a few years ago when I lived in Manhattan and I was very, very unhappy with the results. My hair was barely bob length at that time, and the cut left my hair uneven and unable to ho.ld a style. It took nearly 6 months to grow out, and a nice guy at Vidal Sassoon in NYC cleaned it up. Then I moved to Atlanta.

There's a stylist in the Atlanta area that specializes in a curly cut called the C cut, but I'm not sure if this is the same as Carve & Slice, and I don't want to spend another huge sum of money to be unhappy.

I've reached the point where I'm about ready to cut my own darned hair. See my avatar and signature for the reasons why.
My Hair Blog
3b/c who grew out a chemical haircut
Products: Shea Moisture Shampoo, Suave Moroccan Infusion Shampoo & Conditioner, Tigi Dumb Blonde Reconstructor, Suave Volumizing Mousse

36 MONTHS SINCE THE BUZZ CUT!