View Single Post
Old 12-10-2006, 02:59 PM   #6
cgsamco

Well, I did get a trim a couple of weeks ago before I found this site. The guy not only trimmed it but he razored it too! I know, big mistake. He kept telling me it would thin out my hair and make it easier to manage. I didn't know anything about curly hair so I didn't realize he was ruining it Now its a frizzy mess. Even straight which he said it wouldn't be.

I'm not doing CG I don't think? I've been doing co washes with suave and using GF curl and shine conditioner, and GF curl and shine leave in. For gel i've been using HE totally twisted. So far my hair is not responding well. So I don't know if its the products or the shape my hair is in from the years of straightening.

I guess I should go on CG completely right? Cause what i'm doing is a modified version? then I can see how my hair is and what it needs.
Can you use Jessicurl products on CG? Or should I just go with Devacurl? I would like Jessicurls to work since they are better for my budget but I see alot of people don't like them for their hair.

Which products would get my hair in best shape? Any specifics items or brands are good. I'll buy and try anything to get my hair looking better! I should probably buy the curly girl book huh?