I keep seeing a reference to co-washing. I don't wash my hair, even with conditioner every day. I am a 4a and my routine goes like this:
I have my new love potion that I got from a curly sister on You Tube and it consists of (12oz. of distilled water, 4oz. of Now 100% Vegetable Glycerine, 1 TBL + 1 tsp of Olive Oil and 10 drops of Rosemary essential oil). I shake it up in my squirt bottle and spray lightly on my hair when I wake up in the morning. While I'm in the shower the steam and light sprays from the shower get my hair moist enough to detangle with my wide tooth comb. Once it's detangled, I rub about a nickle size amount of Carol's Daughter Hair Milk (I love this stuff) in my hair and it really gives shine and curl definition without the frizz. I use a little Eco alcohol-free syle gel on my edges and I'm out for the day. I massage Vatika oil which has (henna, amla and coconut oils) in my scalp 3 or 4 days a week at night before going to bed. Sometimes if I really want a boost in shine, I'll use Carol's Daugher Hair balm. This is my daily routine and then 1 once a week on Saturday, I wash with Carol's daughter Rosemary Mint Herbal Shampoo with Sea Moss for Dry, Damaged Hair. I spray on the Black Vanilla Leave-in from that line because I do not have a really good deep conditioner yet. I also use Shea Moisures Leave-in from time to time. I do a hot oil treatment weekly with Africa's Best Ultimate herbal Oil w/Ginseng and now that I am out of that, I am going to try the Hesh Amla oil Gold for my hot oil treatments (get that up the street at the Indian grocery store). I need a suggestion on a really good deep conditioner for natural 4a hair as well.
Thanks in advance for your help