I just need to know if my Rosemary Mint Herbal shampoo with Sea Moss is good for my hair. It has Rosemary, peppermit and sea moss in it. It's Paraben, petroleum and mineral oil free with no artificial color. Most of the ingredients look to be natural but here are the ones that I ?:

Sodium Magnesium Silicate, Peg-150 Distearate, DMDM Hydantoin and Iodopropynyl Butylcrbamate, Phenoxyethanol, Tetradibutyl and Pentaerithrity

What are these and are they bad for my 4a natural curls? These are the very last ingredients in the listing of ingredients.

Why do we need to shampoo one last time before starting no-poo? I am confused by this...
Originally Posted by nessababy
You use shampoo with sulfates in order to rid your hair of any silicones and product build-up. You must use a shampoo that contains sulfates but is free of silicones (anything ending in "xane and cone"). Here is a great website to check out: http://healthycurls.awardspace.com/cones.html

Has information about silicone and sulfate free products. Unfortunately, products that are available in the US aren't always the same in other countries. So I can't say if the product you are using are CG friendly or not in Korea. Pantene for the most part is not CG friendly is the US. So I would assume the same for Korea. Products like Sauve Naturals, VO5 and White Rain are CG friendly. Sauve is a great CG starter shampoo. These conditioners aren't as moisturizing as say Loreal Pro-vive nutrigloss. But great as a co-wash. Hope this helps. We're all here to help...keep asking!
Originally Posted by susieQ730