I think this is a big clue that this job is not the one for you. Sometimes life seems to give you clues like that.

I don't know if life just comes together for anyone..or for most people. The thing is we don't often hear about the struggles that others who are more successful than us went through or how many times they fell down and got back up.

I think you focusing on what other people have or have had to go through is a waste of your time and energy though. You have to decide what you want and be willing to go after it with the attitude that you cannot fail.

If that means taking a 2nd job or a job that not in your career path right now, then maybe that's what you have to do. And that's okay as long as you have a plan on how to get where you want to go.

I remember some things that you posted a few weeks ago about how difficult your area is for finding a graphic artist position. I think my advise to you then was to try and move to an area where you will be able to increase your skills and move up instead of stagnation. If I were you I would seriously consider moving to NYC. You seem young. If you don't have any children or other responsibilities. What have you got to lose?

I'd secure an internship (preferably paid or entry level position)somewhere where I knew I was going to get tons of experience even if the pay was low and work on getting my skills and technical expertise in this field up to a really high level.

Even if this means that you take a 2nd evening and weekend job like waitressing or whatever for a year, 2, or 3....I would do that.

You have to do something DIFFERENT and take a risk here because it seems like you are just spinning your wheels. Good luck.
If there were more people on earth who desired their own happiness more than the unhappiness of others we would have a paradise ~ Bertrand Russell