the website gave me some great tips on getting through the transition phase!! clearly it is not truly cg, but i discount that and just take the helpful hints on the color. for example she recommended not to wear white, light grey or pastels as it will fade you out, and, wow! that is so true. helped me with looking for clothes, jewelry.
the other thing i found helpful is that the website mentions in various places to be careful when deciding to cut your hair short to avoid the transition phase -- it can be helpful, but that many people start coloring again because they are unhappy with the length.
that is me right now -- i will NOT color again, love the color, but hate the length. not super short, earlobe length when it curls dry, and it is taking a loooonnnngggg time for the front/sides to grow in. but i am very glad i decided to do it. love the color!
i do think this is an extremely helpful site for anyone deciding to go gray. just pick what you want and leave the rest.
[FONT="Arial Narrow"]
3a, some 2c & 3b, medium texture, porosity normal, low elasticity
washing/cowashing, conditioning, protein tx: curl junkie products
leave in:cj conditioners and treatments as leave in
styling: cj pattern pusha, cj honey butta leave in, cj cccc, cj ciab, lalsg. cj aloe fix gel is my high dews/summer HG!!
sealants - spiral solutions emollience butter, jane carter nourish & shine